Re: CF: Invisible objects

Mark Wedel wrote:
> However, my initial thought is that transferrance wouldn't be the only spell
>with this problem (although, maybe it is by the way it gets casts).  My thought
>might be any spell which has a delayed reaction before going off might be able
>to get fooled in that way.

You used to be able to do that with bombs, I reported that a long time
ago.. Dunno if anybody has fixed it :) Another thing you can do is

A) make a party
B) set agility/literacy/anything skill on
C) tell the other guy to kill baddies
D) gain agility/literacy/anything experience

I don't think that a reasonable fix exists for this :/