Re: CF: party system (servers)

>>>>[From James Cameron]
    I could do it for you if you really want me to ... but someone needs to
    have the job of actually running the metaserver.

    For Netrek, we have allocated a domain name of netrek.org, so our
    servers and metaservers can be easily found.  Unfortunately, the domain
    names crossfire.org and crossfire.net are already taken.

and crossfire.com, even.

On the other hand... it may be possible to convince the guy who runs
crossfire.net, to allow us to have metaserver.crossfire.net

He's a rock-n-roll dude, so he should be "cool" about it, right?
:-)