Re: CF: grade of 1, maxgrace of 2?

    On Mar 2, 12:04am, Philip Brown wrote:
    > Subject: CF: grade of 1, maxgrace of 2?
    > What exactly is the deal with characters, when they have a "maxgrace" of
    > 2, but current grace of 1?

     I don't know if I would bother special casing it (I would imagine the
    same thing could happen with sp - a beginner character with a low
    int/pow could certainly only have a couple sp.)

I don't think the issue is clear here:

What I'm trying to get at, is that the character STARTS WITH
max=2,currentgrace=1 , and it never auto-regenerates. So it never
reaches "black" levels.

Is this a bug or a feature in character setup?