Re: CF: multi server problems

On Mar 4, 12:29pm, Rick Tanner wrote:
> Subject: Re: CF: multi server problems
>
> I have noticed this as well, on my server.  I have an apartment key, and
> when I get moved to another server I still have the key even though in the
> apartment another person could get a "copy" of this same key by paying the
> gold at the alter.
>
> It worked out nicely for us, since it created another 'suite' just like
> the last apartment in the southeastern area.

 Moving characters is not something that is truely supported.

 If you are going to move characters, you should look at the inventory and
remove any undesirable items.

 Things like the apartment keys are one such example (of course, when moving
characters, the character will now have lost access to what he had previous in
teh apartment.)  Likewise, one server could have different maps or objects
added to the game which might unbalance the other server.

--

-- Mark Wedel
mark@pyramid.com