Re: Monster AI for version 1.0 CF (Was: Re: CF: Moving on to implement diseases)

	Has anyone sat down to try and figure out how many primitives
we would need to implement a scripting language.  If it's sufficiently
small perhaps it would be easier to implement ourselves?

I can see a few things but not havign the experience with crossfire:
	oppinion <object>	- get one object oppinion of another
				  did they just piss us off or do we like them
	best <list>		- which object in list is best of type?
	go <object>		- which way should I move to get to object
	success			- did the last action succeed
	if,while,goto,for	- typical control flow
	regex(<pattern>, <str>)	- do pattern and string match
	contains(<obj1>, <obj2>)
				- does obj1 contain obj2
	<label>			- for branching
	procedure <proc>	- define a procedure
	action <act> <proc>	- call proc when action act is seen
	<expression>		- typical calculations

					Chris
[ from Scott Wedel ]