Real Time Ascend Maling List Archive

CF: Bug

I went into the House of Healing place to cure diseases, and I read
the books there and went thru the teleporter where potions and stuff
are sold. Then I came back and tried to leave and it says the exit is
closed. And it just keeps saying that, so my character is stuck in
there.  Anyone come across this, or know any way I can get my
character out somehow? Otherwise it is back to square one.

Thanks,
Sean

ps. as far as compiling my code I ended up commenting the parts out
that didn't compile, which was just the sound part.