Real Time Ascend Maling List Archive

Re: CF: Bug

Sean McInerney (sean_mackie@hotmail.com) wrote:

> there.  Anyone come across this, or know any way I can get my
> character out somehow? Otherwise it is back to square one.

That's a bug in the map --- use crossedit to fix it. The general way
of doing this:
- load the city/city map into crossedit
- middle-click the house of healing to see its coordinates
- select "enter"
- middle-click on the exit in the main window to get a property window
  for the exit
- enter "/city/city" into path, and the coordinates into x/y.
- reset the map (log out, log in another character, dm it, and
  "reset /city/healinghouse" (or whatever it's called).

Christian

--
Christian Stieber        http://www.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/~stieber