Re: CF: Experiments

> - overgeneration
>
> - merging Glowing Crystals
>

> - nrof 1

These three all seem suitable for inclusion as soon as they're tested,
IMHO.

> - new attacktype: psionic

The unfortunate thing about a new attacktype is that all the monsters
have to be redone in all the maps to reflect the new attack.
For example, big monsters such as jessys are immune to most everything,
but these area effect spells with new attacks make them fall easily.

You might want to think about what needs rebalancing.

> - Mage artifacts with +2 Int and +0 Pow???

By all means fix all of these that you find....

> - divine intervention
>
>     I changed the divine intervention code (for praying over your god's
> altar) to notice if you're wielding a weapon sacred to a different god, yell
> at you for it, and smite the weapon.  It loses one point of enchantment and
> has the other god's name removed, but you lose no experience (unless it was
> sacred to the enemy god, of course).  If you continue to pray with that
> weapon, your god may choose to bless it, making it sacred to his/her/its own
> cult.
>     If your armour has been reduced to a negative modifier (by acid) prayer
> may convince your god to reset the armour value and weight to normal for
> that archetype, making it as good as new.
>     I also added armour improvement, up to +(wisdom level/7) as compared to
> weapon improvement, which can go up to +(wisdom level/5), and Enchant Armour
> scrolls, which max out at +(total level/10).  The armour value is increased,
> just as it is with a scroll, but it gains no weight.

Humm, people complain about mages being weak, maybe we better not make
fighers stronger.

PM