Re: CF: spell of regeneration

> These engineers from Japan are busy playing Crossfire ... they have
> fixed so many bugs lately.  But what server are they playing on?  ;-)

S.Yoshioka seems to make personal server on Free BSD and play alone.
I had played on the tenjin server at Osaka Univ.
(I am a graduate student in Osaka Univ. :)
But I currently make personal server on Solaris and play & test.

Sometimes I visit the server which Christian Stieber manages,
(Sunbroy53.informatik.tu-muenchen.de)
and discuss with Icho. ;-)

I'd like to visit other servers which many people play on.
Do you know such servers?

Best regards,
S.Nishita (oyoyo).

---------