Re: CF: More levels

>Now for the big question -- where can you get money :-)
>
>After dieing a few times you really need those expensive
>potions to raise your stats.

Once you get to where you can safely slaughter skeletons with holy word, do
that for a while, then kill the generators when you get bored.  Collect all
the stuff in one square.  Identify it by using your assorted skills (the
smithery
skill is particulary useful here).  Use 'pickup 8 to pickup the more valuable
stuff.
Alchemize the rest.

There are probably better ways, but that's my favorite so far.  Holy word is
nice
in that it will kill in an area without destroying the valuables.

By the way, why do skeletons have bows when they don't use them?  Perhaps they
should be removed from their treasure type.

--PC