Re: CF: Wasted Space & D.

The jumping skill along with gods and alchemy are examples of skills added
to the game with minimum regard to the effect upon existing maps.  I think
we should all be very thankful that Anthony is fixing and cleaning up maps.

I suggest that future abilities should be required to minimally explain
how current maps should be modified due to this change and strongly
recommended to modify some of the more seriously affected maps.  It is
time to end this theory that the game is distinct from it's maps.  The
quality of play is tightly interconnected and improving CF program without
reflecting the change in the maps can easily reduce the quality of play.

							sdw