CF: Re: Temples of Scorn / New Pantheon

For those who are interested in patching the archetype and testing the
changes themselves...

patch <arch.patch
then designate the archetype file to be patched

(I edited the 94.3 archetypes file, so the patch should work on that one,
I'm not the good an expert in unix to know if it works on other, different
archetypes files as well. In any case, patch creates a backup of the
original file)

This patch changes the gods to the new pantheon, as well as the altars of
Jehovah and Lucifer to those of Valriel and Gorokh respectively. There is
yet no altar to Sorig.

Gorlin
6119,6213c6119
< # Christian mythos -- "God"
< Object Yahweh
< name Jehovah
< title Lucifer
< other_arch angel
< face archangel.115
< slaying undead,demon
< race angel
< anim
< archangel.111
< archangel.112
< archangel.113
< archangel.114
< archangel.115
< archangel.116
< archangel.117
< archangel.118
< mina
< Str 30
< Con 30
< Dex 30
< Int 30
< Wis 30
< Pow 30
< is_turning 1
< is_animated 1
< type 50
< monster 1
< alive 1
< attacktype 16384
< path_attuned 66816
< path_repelled 262144
< path_denied 131072
< immune 16416
< protected 16416
< armour 40
< ac -10
< wc -1
< hp 350
< dam 50
< level 15
< speed 0.25
< can_cast_spell 1
< can_use_armour 1
< can_use_weapon 1
< msg
< judge of souls,king of heaven,forgiver and healer
< endmsg
< weight 500000
< editable 0
< end
< # Christian mythos -- "Satan"
< Object Lucifer
< name Lucifer
< title Jehovah
< other_arch devil
< type 50
< face devil.111
< slaying angel
< race undead,demon
< anim
< devil.111
< devil.112
< mina
< is_animated 1
< Str 30
< Con 30
< Dex 30
< Int 30
< Wis 30
< Pow 30
< monster 1
< alive 1
< attacktype 28
< path_attuned 78
< path_denied 524544
< protected 28
< vulnerable 16416
< armour 40
< ac -8
< wc -1
< dam 50
< hp 380
< level 15
< speed 0.25
< can_cast_spell 1
< can_use_armour 1
< can_use_weapon 1
< msg
< Overlord of the Underworld,temptor and tormentor,Master of Demons
< endmsg
< weight 500000
< editable 0
< end
< # demihuman mythos -- goblin/troll god Gnarg
---
> # demihumans -- goblin/troll god Gnarg
6242,6243d6147
< path_attuned 131088
< path_repelled 65792
6247,6248c6151,6154
< armour 45
< hp 350
---
> path_attuned 131088
> path_repelled 65792
> armour 40
> hp 1000
6258c6164
< father of goblins,Lord Troll,master of poisons,patron to assasins
---
> Father of goblins, Lord Troll, Master of poisons, Patron of assassins
6260c6166,6167
< weight 500000
---
> exp 1
> weight 500000
6273c6180
< troll.233
---
> troll.233
6279,6284c6186,6191
< x 1
< weight 300000
< end
< More
< Object Gnarg_3
< name Gnarg
---
> x 1
> weight 500000
> end
> More
> Object Gnarg_3
> name Gnarg
6300,6302c6207,6209
< weight 300000
< end
< More
---
> weight 500000
> end
> More
6307c6214
< troll.471
---
> troll.471
6321c6228
< weight 300000
---
> weight 500000
6324c6231
< # demihuman mythos -- elven god
---
> # demihumans -- elven god Lythander
6326c6233
< title Gnarg
---
> title Gnarg
6340,6341c6247,6248
< Str 30
< Con 30
---
> Str 30
> Con 30
6345,6348c6252,6255
< Pow 30
< attacktype 32
< immune 32
< protected 32
---
> Pow 30
> attacktype 32
> immune 32
> protected 32
6351c6258
< path_repelled 131329
---
> path_repelled 131088
6353c6260
< ac -5
---
> ac -7
6355,6357c6262,6264
< dam 45
< hp 300
< level 12
---
> dam 40
> hp 350
> level 15
6365c6272
< Elven god of luck,Huntsman of Goblins,Trollslayer,the Trickster
---
> Elven god of luck, Huntsman of Goblins, Trollslayer, the Trickster
6367,6368c6274,6276
< weight 500000
< editable 0
---
> exp 1
> weight 50000
> editable 0
6370c6278
< # demihuman mythos -- dwarven smith god
---
> # demihumans -- dwarven god Mostrai
6381c6289
< mina
---
> mina
6387c6295
< Con 30
---
> Con 30
6389c6297
< Int 30
---
> Int 30
6392,6394c6300,6301
< path_attuned 26624
< path_repelled 524608
< immune 4
---
> path_attuned 18432
> path_repelled 64
6398,6401c6305,6308
< wc -6
< dam 55
< hp 350
< level 13
---
> wc -6
> dam 50
> hp 350
> level 15
6407c6314,6315
< Dwarven diety of metal smithing and warcraft,giant basher,delver of secrets
---
> Dwarven deity of metal smithing and warcraft, Giant basher,
> Delver of secrets
6409,6410c6317,6319
< weight 500000
< editable 0
---
> exp 1
> weight 100000
> editable 0
6412,6413c6321,6322
< # non-human mythos -- nature goddess
< Object Gaea
---
> # elemental -- nature goddess Gaea
> Object Gaea
6415c6324
< title Devourers
---
> title Devourers
6421,6423c6330,6332
< ent.112
< ent.113
< mina
---
> ent.112
> ent.113
> mina
6429c6338
< Dex 30
---
> Dex 30
6431c6340
< Wis 30
---
> Wis 30
6434,6437c6343,6344
< attacktype 16384
< path_attuned 526528
< path_denied 442910
< immune 196736
---
> attacktype 16384
> immune 196736
6439a6347,6349
> path_attuned 526784
> path_repelled 30
> path_denied 393216
6441c6351
< ac -5
---
> ac -5
6444c6354,6355
< hp 350
---
> hp 1000
> maxhp 1000
6447,6448c6358
< maxhp 400
< level 10
---
> level 15
6453c6363
< goddess of peace,guardian of life,mother nature
---
> Goddess of peace, Guardian of life, Mother of nature
6455c6365,6366
< weight 200000
---
> exp 1
> weight 500000
6461,6463c6372,6374
< anim
< ent.211
< ent.212
---
> anim
> ent.211
> ent.212
6468,6471c6379,6382
< x 1
< weight 200000
< end
< More
---
> x 1
> weight 500000
> end
> More
6483,6485c6394,6396
< weight 200000
< end
< More
---
> weight 500000
> end
> More
6487c6398
< name Gaea
---
> name Gaea
6490,6491c6401,6402
< ent.411
< ent.412
---
> ent.411
> ent.412
6496,6498c6407,6409
< x 1
< y 1
< weight 200000
---
> x 1
> y 1
> weight 500000
6500,6501c6411,6412
< end
< # 'anti-life' mythos -- the devourers of souls
---
> end
> # supernatural -- the devourers of souls
6511c6422
< mina
---
> mina
6516c6427
< Con 30
---
> Con 30
6519,6520c6430,6431
< Wis 30
< Pow 30
---
> Wis 30
> Pow 30
6521a6433,6435
> immune 213120
> protected 213120
> vulnerable 4
6523d6436
< path_denied 590082
6525,6527c6438
< immune 16384
< protected 16384
< vulnerable 4
---
> path_denied 590082
6529a6441
> dam 50
6531d6442
< dam 50
6534c6445
< level 18
---
> level 15
6542c6453
< Soul Eaters,Harbingers of Death,Nameless Lords of the Tomb
---
> Soul Eaters, Harbingers of Death, Nameless Lords of the Tomb
6543a6455
> exp 1
6547c6459
< # aligned mythos -- war/dragon god ruggilli
---
> # elemental -- war/dragon god Ruggilli
6554c6466
< ruggilli.112
---
> ruggilli.112
6557c6469
< mina
---
> mina
6561,6562c6473,6474
< Dex 30
< Int 30
---
> Dex 30
> Int 30
6568a6481,6483
> immune 4
> protected 7
> vulnerable 16
6570,6580c6485,6493
< path_repelled 8512
< path_denied 84993
< immune 16385
< protected 16387
< armour 60
< ac -5
< wc -1
< dam 50
< hp 350
< maxhp 5000
< level 8
---
> path_repelled 10500
> path_denied 82945
> armour 20
> ac -5
> wc -3
> dam 60
> hp 800
> maxhp 800
> level 15
6588c6501
< Chaos God of slaughter and terror,Consuming worm,Greedy gut
---
> Chaos God of slaughter and terror, Consuming worm, Greedy gut
6591c6504
< weight 5000000
---
> weight 500000
6600c6513
< ruggilli.211
---
> ruggilli.211
6602c6515
< mina
---
> mina
6605,6606c6518,6519
< x 1
< weight 5000000
---
> x 1
> weight 500000
6608c6521
< More
---
> More
6613c6526
< ruggilli.311
---
> ruggilli.311
6618c6531
< monster 1
---
> monster 1
6620,6621c6533,6534
< y 1
< weight 5000000
---
> y 1
> weight 500000
6625c6538
< name Ruggilli
---
> name Ruggilli
6632c6545
< mina
---
> mina
6636,6638c6549,6687
< x 1
< weight 5000000
< editable 0
---
> [...]
> archangel.113
> archangel.114
> archangel.115
> archangel.116
> archangel.117
> archangel.118
> mina
> Str 30
> Con 30
> Dex 30
> Int 30
> Wis 30
> Pow 30
> is_turning 1
> is_animated 1
> type 50
> monster 1
> alive 1
> attacktype 16384
> protected 16416
> immune 16416
> path_attuned 1025
> path_denied 393216
> armour 50
> ac -7
> wc -1
> hp 350
> dam 50
> level 15
> speed 0.25
> can_cast_spell 1
> can_use_armour 1
> can_use_weapon 1
> msg
> Lord of Angels, Duke of the Heavens, Healer and Protector
> endmsg
> exp 1
> weight 100000
> editable 0
> end
> # elemental -- storm god Sorig
> Object Sorig
> other_arch para_lightning
> type 50
> face para_light.111
> race para_air,air_elemental,para_lightning
> anim
> para_light.111
> para_light.112
> para_light.113
> mina
> is_animated 1
> monster 1
> alive 1
> Str 30
> Con 30
> Dex 30
> Int 30
> Wis 30
> Pow 30
> attacktype 8
> immune 8
> protected 8
> path_attuned 131096
> path_repelled 256
> path_denied 66561
> armour 40
> ac -5
> wc -1
> dam 40
> hp 300
> level 15
> speed 0.40
> can_cast_spell 1
> can_use_weapon 1
> can_use_armour 1
> msg
> Lord of Storms, King of Thunder and Lightning, Sky Lord
7660,7662c7709,7711
< Object altar_jehovah
< name Altar of Jehovah
< title Jehovah