CF: mime mail apologies.

 I think I finally figured why some of my messages are getting sent
out in mime format.

 IT appears that when I reply to mail from Raphael, the mailer sees the
extended character is his name, and automatically encapsulates the response
in mime.

 I'll see if I can change that anyplace and/or be more careful on the

-- Mark Wedel
mark@pyramid.com