Re: CF: Dtabb Land

> but starts to loose cohesion when you have 30 different island places
> out there.
Perhaps the crossfire world/planet (does it have a name?) is dotted with
numerous small islands?

But the point is taken, we'll put Dtabb back on the world map. (pardon the pun)

Please download the latest version:

ftp://ftp.ifi.uio.no/pub/crossfire/incoming/dtabb.v2_20.tar.gz

And give it a go..

BTW How do you delete stuff on a public server? eg. An old tar file from
ftp.ifi.uio.no?

>  Another continent is/was desired because the primary one was starting
> to get a bit congested - some dungeon every 10 spaces or so.
Is that so bad? As I see it crossfire is about playing the dungeons... the rest
is just scenery isn't it? I guess the idea of "atmospheric maps" comes from the
role playing/realism angle.

>  If desired, I can make a file and mark down who is maintaining what maps.
That would be nice - especially if it was updated for each map distribution.
and contained email addresses.

> (ie, 6 months from now, it says XXXX is
> responsible for YYYY, but it seems that XXXX may not actually be
> doing so - should ZZZZ take over that now?)
ZZZZ should probably email XXXX to check - without a reply after a decent
amount of time he should probably let you know and feel justified in going
ahead.

John