Re: CF: Re: Temples / Maps Update

David Sundqvist on  wrote...

| On Tue, 19 Jan 1999, Mark Wedel wrote:
| >  I wonder if it would be worthwhile to make some better chair images, so
| > whatever facing they have it makes some sense.
|
| Possibly. I didnt put that much time into them when remaking those
| graphics. Main problem is detail there tho, it's rather difficult to get a
| nice detailed chair with a north facing direction in 24x24 while still
| keeping it relatively small compared to other chairs :).

How about a row of benches instead of chairs!! :-)
You could add a few normal chairs along the side of the rooom.

| >  Is someone still working on a new crossedit out there?  With all the map
| > designing going on, seems like there could be a good test audience.
|
| Yep, still in progress, but it'll take a while. I've playtested (well,
| we all learn from mistakes) the next version client code tho, and havent
| made it crash in a weekend of playing, so it should be pretty finished.

Sounds like beta test time.

It has map layers doesn't it?

  Anthony Thyssen ( System Programmer )    http://www.sct.gu.edu.au/~anthony/
   To the uninitiated a spell listing looked like someone's graphics card
   had barfed on the screen.           -- Rick Cook, ``Wizardary Consulted''
     PGP Public Key available -- finger -l anthony@lyrch.cit.gu.edu.au