CF: Something I found interesting in Crossfire

Hello

This is my first time posting anything to this mailing list although I
have been subsribed to it for bout a week now.

I am new at this game and find it very good.

I found something interesting in the game though. I am not sure if it is
a bug or what. While playing, if for some reason you lose your
connection with the server whitestar.pyrsonal.org.... when you reconnect
to it and login, you have all your stuff in your inventory but you can
also go back to the spot where you were last when you got disconnected
and your inventory is there as well.. so you can basically take tose too
and that way by purposely disconnecting you can easily get double and
more of your inventory. I just thought I should let you guys know about
it.

Also I have a question. Is there any way maybe to pick up or drop only
lets say 1 of your 100 gold coins? If so how would I do that?

Are there any other servers other than whitestar ?? and where can I find
a good place for newbie quests? Sorry one more... is there any way to
raise my SP other than through experience like potions?

Thanks in advance everyone

Buster