Re: CF: Something I found interesting in Crossfire

Kevin~ Kwan (buster888@shaw.wave.ca) wrote:

> I found something interesting in the game though. I am not sure if it is
> a bug or what. While playing, if for some reason you lose your
> connection with the server

That's an old known bug. I'm still hoping it will be fixed (the bug
actually "improved" --- it was less obvious in 0.94.3).

> Also I have a question. Is there any way maybe to pick up or drop only
> lets say 1 of your 100 gold coins? If so how would I do that?

If you drop with the right mouse button: type "100" then pickup/drop.
If you use command, type "get 100 gold" or "drop 100 long sword" or
whatever.

> Are there any other servers other than whitestar ??

Yes. Personally I don't know any servers in .ca, though.

> and where can I find a good place for newbie quests?

Depends on how much newbie you are --- the quipment you have, the levels
in the main skills (magic/wisdom/physical) etc.

> Sorry one more... is there any way to raise my SP other than through
> experience like potions?

Potions of power raise your Pow stat --- and the Pow stat is one of
the factors that determines how much mana how get.
Experience is the way to go, though.

Christian

--
Christian Stieber        http://www.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/~stieber