CF: Acid Spheres?

Hi,
        I have a few questions.  Hope you folks don't mind answering them.

How does one make a weapon 'of Jehovah'?  Can I use a weapon of another
God?  Where can I get a skull cleaver?
What can I do against a acid sphere?  I either hit it with karate, taking
lots of damage, or if there are only a few, summon a golem to hit them.

Regards,
Mani.
--
R. Balasubramanian.
Life is an exciting business, and most exciting when it is lived for