Re: CF: Step #1 of Perl/Tk client

	The PERL client would be able to work on M$-Windows in a similar
way to a Tcl/Tk client.

	The two primary reasons for a PERL client:
1. (very!) Open Source.  People could patch it or add features quickly.
2. Automation, Automation, Automation!

	For example, imagine running a second character from the PERL
client, that did what you "told" it to do!

'tell jimmy north

Imagine the possibilities...

=)

-Kris