CF: 'invoke command feature

Hi!

I read in some mailing-list message some time ago about a feature of the
'invoke command that is currently removed:
	'invoke a
was supposed to list all spells that started with 'a', etc.. I wonder why
this feature was removed?? I thought this was a pretty handy feature,
especially when my character has learned about two pages worth of spells.
It's quite annoying to have to scroll back everytime I'm looking for a spell
that appears at the top of the list.

Also, does this feature support prefix-matching too? So that, for example,
	'invoke create
would list all the creation spells, etc..