Changes for Lythander, was Re: CF: Are these bugs?

Unless there has been some updates, Gnarg is attuned to Wounding.

Since Lythander and Gnarg are enemy cults, then why not make it so the
followers of Lythander are vulnerable to Wounding (which is cause light
wounds, cause medium wounds, cause serious wounds, cause critical wounds,
etc. right?)  Or would this be too devestating for lower level players
like what Peter Mardahl says (below) was the case for vulnerable poison.

If Lythander followers were made vulnerable to fear, then both cults would
be vulnerable to fear (again if that hasn't changed as well.)

Anyone else?

- Rick Tanner
leaf@real-time.com