Re: CF: RE: more updates soon, comments/votes requested

> From: "Doug wilder" <doug_wilder@hotmail.com>
> Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 08:27:57 EDT
>
> The portal spell sounds like Ultima Online's way of getting
> around. I don't have a problem with it, but it does sound familiar.

Really?  I bought Ultima Online when it first came out, because I used
to be addicted to the Ultima series, back in the days of the Commodore
64, but I never actually bothered to install it.  I don't often feel
so desperate to play a game that I'm willing to a) pay per minute and
b) resort to running Windows to do it.  I remember the "portals" I
used to rely on to get around in Ultima IV, but I wasn't aware Ultima
Online had anything resembling this "portal" spell.  Interesting...

--
            -Dave Noelle,                 dave@Straylight.org
            -the Villa Straylight,  http://www.straylight.org

Quote of the Day:
"You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave."
  - The Eagles, "Hotel California"