Re: CF: Disease spells! What? "Ebola" shouldn't be enabled.

On Fri, Jun 02, 2000 at 12:54:47AM -0700, Peter Mardahl wrote:
> To the best of my knowledge, these spells are inaccessible
> to players in the current version of the server:  were you

All gods with attuned: wounding give them to their followers.  This has
been so for ages.

> Anyway, my intention was to tune these spells, make them
> reasonable, and give them to Priests of religions which
> had weaker attributes and would have difficulty advancing
> without an attack spell or two.

I think we need a better way of controlling which spells are given out
by a god.  Would it be possible to have spellbooks for these spells in
the god's inventory?  Then we could also get rid of this PATH_NULL
kludge in inlcude/spellist.h.

--
Jan