Re: CF: Upgrading server and maps

On Thu, Jun 15, 2000 at 01:02:28AM -0500, Bob Tanner wrote:
> I am not 100% sure what files I need to copy for the apartments. Both the
> perm apartments and the individual (expensive) apartments.

Individual apartments are in the player's subdirs with the save files.
Other unique items are in the unique-items subdir.

And always make backups before touching these files (well, you should
make backups anyway, even if not moving the server, if you don't want
be killed by angry barbarians and dwarfs when the hard disk fails).

--
Jan