Re: Mailing list redo.

> Quoting Mark Wedel (mwedel@scruznet.com):
> > sent to this list (the info on them), which might be another reason to keep
> > seperate.  Peter - I can provide the details on how to do that.
>
> I sent similar info to Peter with a perl script we use internall for posting
> commits made to our cvs server.

Hmm, either I never received this information or I overlooked it.
Could you please resend it?  I'd also appreciate as much help/advice as
possible to make this task easy for me.

> >  crossfire-developers:  More technical list about the
> >  developement/programming of crossfire.  Discussion of creation of maps
> >  would also apply here.  bugs would also be sent to this list.  This could
> >  potentially be subdievided further (probably down the road) based on maps,
> >  client, server, editor, and any other major pieces.
>
> I did crossfire-devel, that ok? I also went on your first email and did
> crossfire-devel, but not crossfire-cvs and ask Peter to forward commits to
> crossfire-devel.

I imagine I can make the subject line distinctive enough to allow easy
filtering of CVS commits by members of the development list.

PeterM