Re: CF: PNG Servers

Frank Tore Johansen <frankj@osc.no> wrote 00-06-20 11.25:

> Whats needed for this?  The latest beta-snapshot?  Last three times I
> tried to upgrade to the latest snapshot or cvs image it kept crashing
> badly...

> On Tue, 20 Jun 2000, Isak Styf wrote:
>> Hi there.
>>
>> Are there any servers out there that support the png face mode yet?

I guess one of the latest snapshots is what you need. Cant help you with the
crashing though. Hope this gets solved soon, i would really like to see the
game in png mode.

voldsboks is the server i use to bash for my testing purposes. If you see
Armageddon running around, thats me. =)

  Isak Styf    oxygen@ludd.luth.se   http://www.ludd.luth.se/~oxygen/
  Computer Science student at the University of Luleå - Sweden

  Vänortsvägen 26:66                 Tel : 0920 681 02
  S-977 54 Luleå                     ICQ :   3363257