Re: [CF:1322] Auto-identify?

Would the auto-identify take effect when they have item(s) in their
inventory or by just walking over them ?

Also, wouldn't the detect curse and detect magic skill have to happen
first?  I haven't tested this, but if a character uses the skill smithery
first and finds out the shield is a shield +1, would detect magic work
after that?

- Rick Tanner
leaf@real-time.com