CF: glow radius doesnīt work anymore

Hi,

I have noticed that glowing objects donīt glow anymore
in cf-version 0.95.6. Before, one could light up small
areas of dark maps by inserting objects with the "glow_radius"-
variable set (e.g. glow_radius 4).
Still working are only glowing objects that are created during play.
That is: Torches lit up by players, fire and spells of light.

I donīt know weither that is intentional or not. Perhaps
someone wanted players to use torches in dungeons?
Nice idea if so, but I donīt like it. Players will keep using
x-ray-helmets on dark maps - torches are neat, but nobody is gonna
start using them that way.

And so many nice effects could be done with the glow_radius-
feature: glowing lava, illuminated dungeon entrances, ...

Please make glow_radius work again! I donīt see any reason why
it should be removed.

    Andreas Vogl