Re: [CF:1371] Resurrection

There are actually 3 "raise dead" spells.

I wrote these spells a long time ago, but they've fallen into disuse
because typically people play with crossfire configured to
stick people back in Scorn with a stat loss and experience loss
rather than killing them permanently.

I believe "raise dead" and "resurrection" require corpses of
dead players, or headstones or something like that.  I wrote
them so long ago that I'm not really clear on it anymore.

I think "raise dead" brought someone back with 1 hp, and
maybe stat/experience loss, and resurrection did better than
that.

The "reincarnation" spell didn't require the corpse of the
player in order to work.

So far as I know, no one has worked on the resurrection spells
for a very long time, it being a pretty unpopular way to play
crossfire.

PeterM