Re: CF: Fix for /Lake_Country/Butakis/prison_e

Jan Echternach wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The entrance to Wist's study room seems to be broken.  Maybe the large
> bullets just don't trigger the the small button anymore.  I've changed
> the bullet wall into a generator.  Ants do trigger buttons.

 I don't know when this changed, but flying objects do not trigger buttons.
Looking at my local rcs logs (which go back to 0.90), I don't see any comments
on that behaviour having been changed.

> A diffent issue is that the button Twis is standing on is not triggered
> when the room is loaded.  Is this a known problem?  Well, the
> workaround is to kill Twis and trigger the button again.

 As sent on the list, that bug should now be fixed.

 Just as a note to everyone:

 When sending in patches, please do the diff from the top level of the
distribution (ie, just inside arch, maps, or crossfire-....) - that way the
subdirectory of the actual file affected is included.  In this case, prsion_e
isn't all that descriptive, and I would rather not need to run locate to find
out the proper file.  This is more a problem when there may be multiple files of
the same.

 Thanks.