Re: CF: Bug: rod in healing house scorn

 I've updated the map and checked it into CVS.  Below is the note.  I am not
sure the rationale of not being able to move it - I kept the price the same,
which makes is still very expensive for anyone to buy - I don't know if anyone
would ever want to - you could buy a lot of restoration potions for what it
costs.

city/misc/HouseofHealing:  Change heavy rod of restoration so it
has properly name and can be picked up - still to expensive for anyone to ever
buy.  MSW 5/8/2000