Re: CF: Bug: rod in healing house scorn

Here is what I recall about why the rod is so expensive...

That particular rod is just like the Golden Unicorn Horn over in Lake
Country.  When the House of Healing map was created, one could buy the
rod instead of having to solve a particular ara of the Chaos Lair/Snake
Pit.

People voiced their opinions in the mailing list on how the Golden Unicorn
Horn was such an important or valuable item and should never be easily
available.  Shortly after that the House of Healing map was changed.

- Rick Tanner
leaf@real-time.com