Re: CF: BUG: Morks Tower (say: keyword input)

Michael Toennies wrote:

> Hi
> There is on point more point in keyword action. It is case sensitive.
> It should not be. Because its not needed and its a point for xploits.
>
> In pupland the problem is actuell. The password for many locations there
> is siegfried. But there are a few places, where you must say "S"iegfried
> instead.
>
> Michael

 I've modified the re-cmp file so this should work better.  From the CHANGES
file

common/re-cmp.c:  Add some tolower calls in the comparisons so most
regular expressions should not be case insenstive (makes matches & says
work better).  Note that I did not change the behaviour on range matches
(Z-f for example), as I thought there may be side effects in that case.
MSW 5/8/2000