Re: CF: BUG: Morks Tower (say: keyword input)

> Hi!
>
> On 08-May-00 Michael Toennies wrote:
> > There is on point more point in keyword action. It is case sensitive.
> > It should not be. Because its not needed and its a point for xploits.
> >
> > In pupland the problem is actuell. The password for many locations there
> > is siegfried. But there are a few places, where you must say "S"iegfried
> > instead.
> This is not a bug. These two are different passwords in Pupland. Treating
them
> equally would spoil the quest. The passwords in Pupland are not that easy
> find (you obviously haven't known "Siegfried" yet).

Huch, really?
When its a real bad idea. Because i solve the to resistance tower and play
around
with the regular quest.

I found the password easily, because i write as german names automatically
with first char upper case. I normaly try all keywords in high and low first
case,
because this is a "long term error" in much games.

I don't remember who but there are other places where you get the keyword in
false case.

If the difference in pupland the "siegfried" to "Siegfried" i prever some
other,
because this is not very intelligent to do.

Michael