Re: CF: BUG: Morks Tower (say: keyword input)

Hi!

As you found out, "siegfried" is the password of the resistance army.
"Siegfried" is the password of the regular army. I think this is a fitting
choice, as you will see later in the pupland quest: Siegfried was a hero in the
past; you may meet him there (or then?).

And there are other places in Pupland where the case of a password/solution to
a puzzle is important: When you take the quest in the ruin on Red Island (south
from the terminal), in the end, to find the graves, you must say the word with
one character in upper case (not the first one!).

Then again, it makes sense to handle the "say" case insensitive. Or can you
pronounce something "upper case"?
And it _is_ annoying when you have to try all possible upper/lower case versions
to trigger an action.

On 09-May-00 Michael Toennies wrote:
> I found the password easily, because i write as german names automatically
> with first char upper case. I normaly try all keywords in high and low first
> case,
> because this is a "long term error" in much games.

Well, the pupland maps would need a fix then- no good having the same password
for the two occasions.

> If the difference in pupland the "siegfried" to "Siegfried" i prever some
> other,
> because this is not very intelligent to do.

Bye
Jochen Suckfüll

--
--- E-Mail: uad3@rz.uni-karlsruhe.de ---- http://www.uni-karlsruhe.de/~uad3 ---
       --== 48 AF 6C 30 E4 AF 0C 41  19 14 6B DE 9E E9 AF C0 ==--