CF: Re: Wizard Crashes

I think it may be when a wizard summons something like a vampire...
 This may be the same problem that often occurs in the dragon hanger,
 since there seem to be lots of vampires created there too.

 Also:
 Has anyone else noticed that Skull generators NEVER work?
 We have waited a LONG time (4 hours) and no skull appears...

 Johnc