Crossfire Archive

Re: CF: www.crossfire.org

[Mark Wedel]

>   crossfire.net is also taken.  cf.com/net/org is also taken, as is
>   xfire.com/net/org.
>
>    If you start going beyond that, it probably starts getting
>   obscure enough that the name recognition doesn't buy anything
>   except a permanent host name.

I've noticed Raphael has got an address @gamers.org.  Perhaps he could
convince the powers that be to add a CNAME for crossfire.gamers.org?
We do have crossfire.real-time.org already, though.

Who's going to maintain the web page, btw? :-) My introductory message
to new subscribers only lists Frank's rather outdated page.  Feel free
to send suggestions on better maintained pages.

Kjetil T.
-