Crossfire Archive

Re: CF: www.crossfire.org

Actually, it is http://crossfire.real-time.com/

> Who's going to maintain the web page, btw? :-) My introductory message
> to new subscribers only lists Frank's rather outdated page.  Feel free
> to send suggestions on better maintained pages.

I have been working on a crossfire webpage.  I haven't been able to
keep up with the latest map changes, but the Handbook and other
documentation is very close to being finished.

You can see my progress so far at:

http://www.real-time.com/staff/leaf/crossfirepractice/index.html

BTW, the URL will change to something a little shorter in the next month
or so.  I have a few layout problems to solve... ;)

-