TCLUG Announcements

old hardware avail at this weekend's installfest

A computer company recently moved out of our office building and left
behind an entire room full of old computer stuff.  Our landlord said
it's all free for the taking.  So, anyone interested, feel free to stop by
the InstallFest to peruse.

Also, please fill out the poll about attending the installfest so we
know how many to expect.  Thanks.
--
Amy Tanner                                      Voice: 612.943.8700
Real Time Enterprises, Inc.	                  Fax: 612.943.8500