Re: [TCLUG:16949] Sendmail/Linux Help

Now why the heck would you register that with ARIN?  What would that
look like?

Internet Exposure (NETBLK-HACK-ME-PLEASE-I-AM-CHEAP-AND-EASY) NETBLK-2

(Hey...now that VISI is going to swip me my /22 maybe I could do that!
Better yet:

Internet Exposure
(NETBLK-MY-CODE-WAS-50-LINES-SHORTER-THAN-DIERS-AND-WAS-MULTITHREADED)
NETBLK-4

I've never used one of these [honeypots] so I don't really know if they
do any good.  Personally I don't think they would even work, given my
experience with skr1pt k1dd13s.