upgrading Debian

Hey everyone,

OK, so I got Debian installed. It's not really very hard. I must say,
however, that dselect has got to be one of the ugliest programs I've seen
lately. Powerful? Yes. Cool? Yes. Intuitive? Yeah right.

Now that I've got a working Debian system, I'd like to upgrade to the latest
unstable (woody) binaries. Am I correct in assuming that I can simply change
/etc/apt/sources.list to refer to 'unstable' instead of 'stable'? Presumably
I would then re-run dselect to download and install all of the packages.
Correct?

I would encourage other to give Debian a try. The package management is
truly impressive. Obtuse as it is, dselect is an amazing tool.

-Tim

--
Tim Wilson      | Visit Sibley online:         | Check out:
Henry Sibley HS | http://www.isd197.k12.mn.us/ | http://www.zope.org/