Re: [TCLUG:17041] <OT:anti-M$> *scary* stuff...

>I don't think this is some subversive attempt by Microsoft
>to brainwash you.

        no, I don't think it's a deliberate attempt to brainwash anyone. I
try not to attribute to malice that which can be explained by stupidity. :)
it's just scary the way it's worded.

after reinstalling windows for the 3rd time in 24 hours, on the same
machine; and now being unable to do much, because all the applications have
to be reinstalled (even tho they're still on the HDD), and once more finding
that Office refuses to install itself over an existing installation; I have
lost what little respect I once gave them.

make backups, reformat, reinstall... again.

maybe I ought to get news access from work, so I can just blow off steam on
alt.flame or alt.microsoft-sucks...

Carl Soderstrom
System Administrator    307 Brighton Ave.
Minnesota DHIA	        Buffalo, MN
carls@agritech.com      (763) 682-1091