Re: [TCLUG:17041] <OT:anti-M$> *scary* stuff...

> I have had both Windows boxes that have been up
> for a couple months, and Linux boxes that have been
> up for a couple months all the time.  (I make a lot of
> hardware upgrades, so don't give me the "I've had
> uptimes of 13 years" thing).  What seems to be the
> problem, here?

I got sick of Windows eating itself every few months. Couldn't keep it
running for more than a few days without needing a reboot... So I
switched to Linux for everything but games. ;) Now that I'm not running
windows 24/7, this install of 95 has lasted me maybe 6mo. Go fig...

> I'm running Win2k on my PIII 600E (overclocked to 800!)
> on my desktop at home, and it is rock-solid stable.

Well thats Win2K. What about Win95/98?