RE: [TCLUG:17041] <OT:anti-M$> *scary* stuff...

	It might make more sense to list your box's specs HDWE SFTWE etc.
We would then be able to conclude this for ourselves.

> First of all, my machine is packed.  I have so much
> hardware in my machine that even Linux has had
> problems with it before.  (Ask my friends about The
> Beast).  Yes, it is good hardware.  I buy good hardware
> because:
>
> 1) I don't want to deal with hardware failure.
> 2) Good, and *standard* hardware is easier to get
> solid drivers for.

	I believe this is probably universally agreed upon, especially those
who have touched Compaqs, Dells and Packard Bells (UGH)

> As far as software goes, I push my machine desktop
> in more ways, and harder than I've seen any desktop
> being pushed at any place of business I've been to.
> (And it is still stable)

	Are you acting as a server, client, both?

	Mark