Hostname resolution & syslog

Does anyone know of a tool/script that I could run a syslog file through
to resolve the ip addresses that appear in in some of the log entries into
to hostnames? It doesn't need to be real-time, but maybe setup as a cron
job or something.

It would be nice to have the hostname right there along with the IP
address so I don't have to do the nslookup manually.

Thanks,

Dave

-----
"Never underestimate the bandwidth of a station wagon full of tapes
  hurtling down the highway." -- Andrew S. Tanenbaum - Computer Networks