Dreamweaver (was: <OT:anti-M$> *scary* stuff...)

	You run Dreamweaver on Linux?  Cool.

	Incidentally, with Dreamweaver how do you get it to not rewrite your
files as all capitals.  I have a frameset that contains three pages.  If I
edit one of the pages when I have the "index.htm" open it rewrites the file
I just edited as all caps.  Have you experienced this?  Do you know how to
get it to stop?

	Mark