Re: [TCLUG:17130] Dreamweaver (was: <OT:anti-M$> *scary* stuff... )

> Actually, I stick something like Perl or PHP in between
> the Javascript step and the Applet step.  :)
>
> BTW - you strike me as an anime fan.  Or am I way
> off base?
>
> If I had Photoshop (as good as on Windows), Dreamweaver,
> PowerDVD, Premiere, and the MPEG encoding tools on
> Linux, I wouldn't be so damned stubborn about my Windows
> usage.  Are you hearing me, commercial software companies?
>
> Hallo?

I hear you there. Thats been my biggest gripe about using linux
full-time. I need my software.
Mmmm Dreamweaver. Mmmm Flash. Mmmmm Director. Mmmm Illustrator.

But you know, you can always use a Macintosh for all that. I do. :o)

~jacque