RE: [TCLUG:17130] Dreamweaver (was: <OT:anti-M$> *scary* stuff... )

Actually, I stick something like Perl or PHP in between
the Javascript step and the Applet step.  :)

BTW - you strike me as an anime fan.  Or am I way
off base?

If I had Photoshop (as good as on Windows), Dreamweaver,
PowerDVD, Premiere, and the MPEG encoding tools on
Linux, I wouldn't be so damned stubborn about my Windows
usage.  Are you hearing me, commercial software companies?

Hallo?

Nick Reinking

Mark.Schlough@mortgage.wellsFargo.COM, on 05/03/2000 10:31:14 AM