Re: [TCLUG:17206] mutt was: Re: [TCLUG:17203] linux apps was: RE: [TCLUG:17130] Dreamweaver

>To change it for every message, you just need a couple of changes in
>your muttrc.  Make sure "set hdrs=yes", which it
>probably does by default.  Then add the line
>"my_hdr From: right@address.com".

ah! that's what I was looking for!
it's not in the Mutt docs anywhere that I could find; nor in the example
files I looked at.

now the question is, how do I get Sendmail to rewrite that header, IFF Mutt
doesn't? (so that I can change it manually within my mailer; for instance to
insert a "NOSPAM" in the address).
        getting Sendmail to do it is a more general and proper fix for the
problem...

thanks a bundle! (I owe you a {beer|MtDew|scotch} sometime.) :)
Carl Soderstrom
System Administrator    307 Brighton Ave.
Minnesota DHIA	        Buffalo, MN
carls@agritech.com      (763) 682-1091