Re: [TCLUG:17186] XFree 4.0

>> I see that you have the scrollwheel stuff:
>>    Option "Protocol"    "IMPS/2"
>>        I tried that as well; but it always scrolls a page at a time, and I'd
>> like it to scroll 3 lines at a time. how do I configure that? is that in the
>> .imwheelrc file?
>This is widget set/application specific. What program are you talking
>about? And whats .imwheelrc...

.imwheelrc is a config file mentioned by the wheelmouse docs. didn't really
understand what they were talking about; and was hoping others did. :)
        the docs do seem to mention that the wheel must be configured on a
per-application basis. (lemme guess, that's an X problem?)

>Read /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/doc/README.DRI
gotcha.

Carl Soderstrom
System Administrator    307 Brighton Ave.
Minnesota DHIA	        Buffalo, MN
carls@agritech.com      (763) 682-1091